Using the Website’s services implies unconditional consent of the User with this Policy and the Terms of Processing their information specified therein; In case of disagreement with these conditions, the User must refrain from using the Website and its services.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Within the legal framework of this Policy, the User’s personal information is regarded as follows:
1.1.1. Personal information provided by the user independently when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Website’s services, which includes the User’s personal data. This information required for the operation of the Website is marked in a special way. Other information is volunteered by the User at their discretion.
1.1.2. Data that is automatically transferred to the Website’s services via software that is installed on the User’s device, including the IP-address, cookie data, information about the User’s browser (or other program via which the services are accessed), technical characteristics of the hardware and software used by the User , the data and time of access to the requested webpages and similar information.
1.1.3. Other information about the User, the processing of which is provided for by the Agreement on the use of the Website.
1.2 The following terms are used in this Regulation:
- Personal Information – information, in accordance with the law (Part 1 of Article 3 of Law N 152-FZ) relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable individual (Subject of personal data);
- Website administration – Artlight company LLC, which organizes and (or) processes personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, actions (operations) performed with the personal data;
- Processing of Personal Data – any action or set of actions applied to the personal data with the use of automation tools (or without the use of such tools), including collection, recording, systematization accumulation, storage, classification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Confidentiality of personal data - a mandatory requirement for the Website administration to prevent their dissemination without the consent of the subject of personal data or other legal grounds;
- Cookies - a small piece of data sent by the web server and stored on the User's computer, which the web client or web browser sends to the web server each time in an HTTP request when trying to open the page of the corresponding site;
- Website user (hereinafter referred to as the User) - a person who has access to the Webite via the Internet and uses the Website to obtain the necessary information and order goods, merchandize, services.
2. PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS
2.1. The site collects and stores only personal information that is necessary for the provision of services or the execution of Agreements and contracts with the User, except for cases when the legislation provides for the mandatory storage of personal information for a period specified by law.
2.2. The Site processes the User's personal information for the following purposes:
2.2.1. Identification of the User who sent the request through the feedback form on the Website.
2.2.2. Providing the User with access to the personalized resources of the Website.
2.2.3. Establishing feedback with the User, including sending responses to requests through the feedback form, notifications regarding the use of the Website, the provision of services, processing requests and making callbacks when the User places a corresponding request.
2.2.4. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Website.
2.2.5. Implementation of advertising activities with the consent of the User.
2.2.6. Conducting statistical and marketing research in order to improve the offered products and services.
3. TERMS OF PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION OF USERS AND ITS TRANSFERS TO THIRD PARTIES
3.1. The Website stores the personal information of Users in accordance with the internal regulations of specific services.
3.2. With regard to the User's personal information, its confidentiality is preserved, except for cases of voluntary provision by the User of information about themself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
3.3. The site has the right to transfer the User's personal information to third parties in the following cases:
3.3.1. The user has agreed to such actions.
3.3.2. The transfer is necessary for the User to use a certain service or to fulfill a certain agreement or contract with the User.
3.3.4. The transfer is provided for by Russian or other applicable law within the framework of the procedure established by law.
3.4. The processing of the User's personal data is carried out without any time limit in any legal way, including in personal data information systems using automation tools or without using such tools. The processing of personal data of Users is carried out in accordance with the Federal Law of 27.07.2006 N 152-FZ "On Personal Data".
3.5. In case of loss or disclosure of personal data, the Site Administration informs the User about the loss or disclosure of personal data.
3.6. The Site Administration takes the necessary organizational and technical measures to protect the User's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties.
3.7. The Site Administration together with the User takes all necessary measures to prevent losses or other negative consequences caused by the loss or disclosure of the User's personal data.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
4.1. The user is obliged to:
4.1.1. Provide information about personal data necessary to use the Site.
4.1.2. Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
4.2. The Site Administration is obliged to:
4.2.3. Take precautions to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data in accordance with the procedure usually used to protect this kind of information in existing business transactions.
4.2.4. Block personal data related to the relevant User from the moment of application or request of the User or his legal representative or the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data for the period of verification in case of revealing inaccurate personal data or illegal actions.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
5.1. The Website Administration, which has not fulfilled its obligations, is responsible for losses incurred by the User in connection with the illegal use of personal data, in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of confidential information, the Website Administration is not responsible if this confidential information:
5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
5.2.2. Was received from a third party until it was received by the Website Administration.
5.2.3. Was disclosed with the consent of the User.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
6.1. Before going to court with a claim for disputes arising from the relationship between the Website User and the Website Administration, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for a voluntary settlement of the dispute).
6.2. The recipient of the claim within 15 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing about the results of the consideration of the claim.
6.3. If an agreement is not reached, the dispute will be referred to the court in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS